Im supposed to be sleeping but still wide awake. Jus ate an hour ago... Waiting for my stomach to digest. Jus a lil update bout my daily life. Did pm duty today. Been feeling a lil bit down cos i havent been going out on a date wif dearest fiance. Shift schedule clashes. Its been like more than a week. No doubt tat we still get 2 meet each other for a while. It's still not enough. I guess i cant be far away from him now. *sigh* Have been feeling so sad eversince... Anyway, dearest fiance surprised me by waiting for me after work today. Sent me back home. I felt contented. :)Didnt expect him to come back to workplace to meet me. He had actualli went to Goldheart earlier to collect the bracelet that we had ordered to do some length adjustment to it. Its in replacement of wedding ring. He doesnt want a ring. But anyway, i thought tat he could keep it first and pass it to me some other time. He decided to pass it to me tat nite itself. So his main objective to meet me was to pass the thing la. But then he said that another objective was to meet me. How do i feel? Happy n contented la. Sapa tak contented...
Its not often this fiance of mine express his feelings.. Macam ada batu dalam mulut... Berat sangat.. So when certain things tat he said or did for me.. i realli appreciate them. They made an impact on me. i used to think negatively about him sometime. Cos he never bother to explain certain things. U know.. being a woman, obviously u will think negatively about certain things.
There was once, during my birthday, he never bother to ask me out. I had to ask him out. I didnt expect a birthday bash or watever. But jus wanted to spend time together. Dun even talk about a birthday present. There's none. Then one month later, during our engagement, he surprised me with a Coach sling bag. I never asked for it. He knows i love Coach. So when i asked him, he said that he had saved some money from my birth date till then to buy me a gift. Who was not touched wif tat? Apart from feeling very touched by his actions, i felt guilty as well. Cos i had thought that he didnt care bout me.
To me, he is unpredictable at times. He's not an expressive person. So through his actions that i know that he cared bout me. There're lots of things that i wanna say bout him here but i rather keep it to myself. :) He is someone whom i look forward to see everyday. Someone whom i'll think of before i go to sleep. Someone who made me feel secured to be with. He is someone whom i want to marry with. *sigh* I'm like a love-struck fool. I'm so so in love with him. Realli. I cant believe it myself. I bet those who know us dun believe it. U know wat i mean.. But now, i dun care cos i accepted him for wat he is. We have our own weaknesses.
Pardon me.. Im DIL tonite. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment