Monday, November 06, 2006

Back from hiatus again

Hey ya!

Haven't been updating my blog for so long... I should have been able to do tis since im on leave but have jus been too lazy to do so... Anyway, let me jus recapped wat i have been doing for the last one week...

1st day of leave....
Monday - Sleeping day
Went out in the afternoon for jalan raya with the guys...Had fun walking... till 11 plus at nite

Tuesday (2nd day)
Went out wif Wati to HMV at Citylink...
Bought lotsa CDs..
Thanks to her i got to watch Totoro and other cartoons produced by Studio Gibli.. Nice..Never tot that i would get hooked to Jap cartoons... :)
Not onli tat, i bought Failure to Launch nice romantic comedy to watch.., Take the Lead..kinda groovy..I like it! and last but not least... thanks to Wati also.. I was considering between Failure to Launch and Lake House... I ended up buying both... Lake House was sweet...

Wednesday (3rd day)
Lazed around at home... Watching VCDs...

Thursday (4th day)
Went to market with mum early in the morning... Then continued to laze at home... Hehehe.... Luuurrrvvveee doing tat!

Friday (5th day)
I was starting to have the "i dun want to go back to work syndrome".. Anyway, went out shopping with mum for a while then met up with Wati n her mum... Then went back to her place to watch the Spirited Away... Nice! I Loike It!! Cute!! Helped her changed her blogskin... Was surprised that i was able to do it within less than an hour... Usualli i spent 1 hour or more on mine... Maybe im very fussy n fickle minded... Kekeke...Anyway, we went window shopping and stuff after that...

Saturday (6th day)
Went to Johore wif mum for a wedding invitation... Spent some time searching for the place.. After tat.. went to shop at City square... Luckily the immmigration custom was not that crowded..Phew!

Sunday (7th day)
Hehehe... Went to Johore again... Tis time the whole family went... except for my bro... We went visiting... Hari raya still not over yet! Its been along time since i last visited my aunt n family... Its so nice to be able to meet up again... Reached home quite late... Was super duper tired after tat!

Monday (8th day)
Tot of resting at home cos tomoroe I wil be going back to work again... But no no... Wati suggested going to VivoCity if im not tired... Not tired physically but mentally! why??!!! Cos im tired of thinking that i am GOING BACK TO WORK TOMORROW!!!! Argh!! I really dread thinking about tat! There's nothing much for me to look forward at work. Where's the passion that i used to have...? *sigh* Anyway, watever... *roll eyes* Went out wif wati, kak tini n her son n jo... Rid couldnt make it... Had fun though... Snapping pics here n there... Ate at Earle Swensen's... More expensive than the normal Swensen's... furthermore not really nice... that wat we think... went window shopping... All the boutiques selling expensive stuff... went up to level 3 n 4 to snap pics.. facing Sentosa... Nice view! Then went to sit down at Starbucks and drank hot shots n lattes each... It was damn cold at Vivocity...Then home sweet home...


While waiting for our food...


I didnt take pics of the food... Was too lazy to do so... But i cant resist not taking pic of my ice cream fondue!! Simply irresistable!


Chocolate... I loike!


Behind me is the breathtaking view of Sentosa... Kinda hazy looking.. But cooling...


Night view...



Im going back to work tomorrow... *sigh* It will be a fresh new day for me... Its ok! I shall take it positive ly... Work isnt so bad after all... I had rest for a week n i should be back to nurse my aunties n uncles... Amah...! Uncle!! Im coming back tomoroe! :D Kekeke... Anyway, I realli had a nice week... Thanks guys for making my leave wonderful.. especially Wati... kekekek..... With u, my leave has been great!! Yihuey.. Dun think tat i have forgotten about you! Everytime i went out wif Wati, i will sure mentioned u... U're never forgotten... Ceh! Kekekek.... Wati is sure gonna puke when she reads this...

I gonna have to wait till end of april when we all get together in London next yr! London....!!! Here i come!!! Insyaallah...!

No comments: