
This was taken last yr in August. I was 85-86kg then.

This was taken in December last yr too when i was around 75-76kg i think.
U can see the difference. I hoped to shed off some more kilos. I need to fit into my dream wedding dress! But basically, i do not jus want to lose weight becos of the wedding. I need to keep fit. Previously, it was kinda difficult changing my eating habits and starting to exercise again. Like someone said, its all in the mind. Its true enuff. I was always frustrated and sad that i couldnt get the right clothes that i want or like. After losing weight, i went down from size 20/18 to 16/14. It all depends on the pattern of the clothes. Lose 4 sizes down on my jeans.
Hmm... We'll see. If i lose some more kilos, will update it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment