Friday, January 09, 2009

Meet with Idol

It's time for some update. Currently, im on leave. Went to KL wif rid, sis n bro-in-law. We went there to meet our wedding photographer. Sis n bro-in-law tow along since both of us r not legally married yet.. Kinda chaperon la gitu.... But anyway, bro-in-law wanted to meet wif SN so much... ? he's the wedding photographer tat i mentioned previously... the one whose works i've been so much in love wif for a very long time... Finally, we met in person. We even took pics together. We cant afford to hire him so we engaged his senior photographer instead. But watever it is, im still happy to be able to meet him in person. Very friendly man. We took 55 mins on AirAsia plane from here to kl. Then took skybus from LCCT to KL Sentral. Maybe another 15 mins to Candid Syndrome office. Though we've spent a bit on journey to KL n cost of the wedding package... we did not regret it. We want our moment to be captured beautifully by them. We trust them in doing this job. I'm getting a lil bit excited bout getting married. Hehehe...



Well, one down... Few more to go. I need to look into my bedroom deco... and all sorts of stuff.. We haven't even book our marriage course yet. Will get it done soon. My first training session was over... Its a lil bit nerve wrecking to give training.. but kinda ok... Still need to improve a lot.



Back to KL story....after the discussion n stuffs... we took some pics and went back to KL Sentral. SN offered to drive us back there.. Segan jugak... dapat naik kereta BMW. Hehehe... We felt very happy n contented tat day.. Went to Mid Valley City... Ate n window shopped.. Rushed back to KL Sentral to catch our skybus to go back to LCCT. We left rid at KL Sentral. He went to meet his parents for holiday.. I didnt follow... :( I decided not to. Got things to do back home.. Felt kinda hard to leave him though.. Padahal, dia takde apa2 pun... aku tgk.



I did spring cleaning in my room.. Cleared lotsa rubbish there. I kept manuals from my degree course 2 yrs back... thinking tat i might need it for my advanced diploma.. Rubbish.. its more of space consuming.. Rummaging thru my stuff... i chanced upon loads of hari raya cards given by peeps... the oldest once was way back in 1997... then i found my diary... used it during my secondary skool days.. I laughed when i read them back... Selenger bacin betul aku ni... Kental lagi ader! Kakakakak.... I threw all those away... its time to create space... Nak dekat hujung tahun, tak payah aku nak kelam kabut nak kemas bila nak tukar wardrobe set baru... *sigh* kena beli wardrobe set lagi.... Everyting needs money... why cannot get married terus je? Like people said, u get married once onli in ur life...



OK... i understand... watever it is.. it's gonna be a simple wedding. I cant afford to spend lavishly. we still need to save some for the future.. like our house... honeymoon.. maybe.



Im gonna stop here. Feeling very tired after cleaning up. Need to recharge myself for tomoroe.. Anyway, here are some of the pics taken from my sis's camera.


Their works on the wall...


While the discussion going on... sis took pics.


Wif Mr SN.. i was screaming wif delight silently.. nak step maintain la... Tak dapat hire boss.. ambik senior photographer dia pun jadi la...


Wif Ms Jastina, the PR.. very bubbly girl... I like her. it's so easy to chat wif her..


No comments: